If you want to clarify your offering and to differentiate yourself in the marketplace, then our fixed price consulting service is ideal.
Clear Sales Message began as a sales consultancy and it quickly became clear that many clients were unclear on the basic presentation of their offering. This was driving the lack of confidence and uncertainty in how the salespeople were communicating.
Before you consider training your staff or offering discounts and special offers to boost sales, you need to clearly define what you offer, to whom and why they should care.
This is your sales message.
Although the Clear Sales Message book is packed with useful templates and tools, and we have free resources to also help, a Clear Sales Message is more of an art form than a science. It takes creativity, experience and a unique perspective to deliver a powerful message.
This is what we do.
Are you ready?
Contact us today to begin creating your Clear Sales Message.
|Naming||£350||Naming a new product, service or business.|
|Tagline||£350||Encapsulate your offering in a short and memorable tagline.|
|Core Message||£750||Define your core sales message “what do you do?”|
|Acrostic||Creating a memorable system to explain what you do|
|Social Bio||Your business in a sentence.|
|About us||Your business in a paragraph|
|Differentiators||£550||Establishing credible differentiators.|
|Research||Analyse your offering & messaging|
|Research||Analyise competitor messaging|
|Client research||£750||Understanding your clients buying behaviour.|
|Research||Identifying and researching different client types|
|Research||Establishing pain points + motivators|
|Research||Objection handling + prevention|
|Add on services|
|Ad hoc Sales Support||£100||Per hour ad hoc sales support|
|Sales Copy||£250||Written sales copy from £250|
|Sales Training||£750||Per day rate for in house Clear Sales Message training|
- Payment for all work is made when a project commences.
- Total process time for creative works – 2-4 weeks.
- Unlimited iteration- the project completes only when a client is happy with the deliverables.
As well as the above, there are some intangible deliverables which result from having a Clear Sales Message:
- Confidence– Never again will you fear the “what do you do?” question. Never again will you wonder what to say if you are asked to explain more about your business, product or service.
- Clarity – With a clear understanding of what you offer and who you appeal to, you will spend less time talking to potential clients who are not a good fit for your products and services.
- Connection – You will find more appropriate clients when you are able to clearly communicate your offering.
- Conversion – You will convert more potential clients as they will appreciate you talking about their needs in terms they understand.
- Opportunity – For many clients, the process of defining their value proposition can provide potential new sources of business, new ideas and new improvements to their offering.
- Congruence – When every person in your business can answer the “what do you do?” “why should I use you?” and “what makes you different?” questions with the same answer, it inspires confidence in prospects and projects a professional and congruent image.