To comply with GDPR , this page exists to make clear the information we collect and how we process it.
The data we hold:
There are 3 types of person we interact with and this influences the data we hold:
- You have signed up to our email list (and double-opted in) and we have access to your email address.
- You are a client and we hold your telephone number/name/email on file.
- You have purchased a course and your email address is collected by Teachable.
How we collect the data we hold:
- If you have signed up for our email list you have submitted your details through our website which are processed by Campaign Monitor– our third party email software provider.
- If you are a client or prospect we will have received your information through an in person meeting, referral or direct contact by you to us.
- If you have signed up for a course, you have submitted your details via Teachable– our third party course provider.
What we do with the data:
- We use your email address to send you weekly and ad-hoc emails as you have permitted us to do so. If you would like to unsubscribe then please click here.
- We store your contact details in our Google documents and Gmail to allow us to process your enquiry and or provide our services to you.
- Your details are stored on Teachable and not used by us, other than to see that you have signed up.
How we store & protect your data:
Your right to amend your information:
If you would like us to update or amend your information then please contact us with your request.
Your right to be forgotten:
If you would like us to erase any information we hold on you please contact us with your request.
If you have any queries at all please email us at this dedicated address: