Do potential buyers simply not “get it” when you present your offering?
Do you find it hard to explain “what you do”?
Do you lose business because people didn’t understand you could actually help them?
Then this is for you….
What this training covers
The problems you might be facing:
Firstly, we’ll look at the problems you are facing and seek to understand precisely what’s happening and why. Things like:
ℹ️ Identifying the problems you may be facing helps your buyers to feel that you understand them and are thus more likely to be able to help
- Confusing prospects, friends and family who just don’t know what you do.
- Ideal prospects don’t buy from you because they just don’t “get it”.
- Your message doesn’t travel well from person to person as it’s not strong enough.
- You’re referred for the wrong type of business to the wrong clients.
- People ask “What do you actually do?”.
- Prospects don’t understand the real value you offer.
- It can take MINUTES for the penny to drop.
The 6 reasons why you are experiencing this issue:
Understanding why you’re facing these issues is key to resolving them effectively. There are 6 common things that are happening:
ℹ️ Using specific numbered lists with parts missing can help engage potential buyers – they’re called information gaps
- You’re using ___________
- You’re solving an issue which ________
- You’re presuming a __________
- Your asking buyers to ___________
- You’re not presenting the ___________
- You’re not making it clear __________
32 strategies to simplify a complex offering:
We’ll explore 32 different, practical strategies you can employ to overcome the issue and present your offering so that it’s understood.
- Use a familiar _____
- Define the _____
- Show the ___ and ____
- Use ___ Messaging
- Show ____
- Make it ____
- Use concrete ____
- Visualise the ____
- Use ____
- Consider the _____
- Adopt the _____
- Have your own _____
- Have a ____ to offer
- Collect ____
- Use Specific ___
- Provide a ____
- Give them a ____
- Use a _____
- Create a ____
- Use ____
- Create simplified _____
- Use an ______
- Optimise your _____
- _____ your information
- Use ____
- Tell them ____
- Show them _____
- Create an attractive ____
- Let them ___
- Utilise _____
- Use predefined ____
- Advise on the best _____
6 practical actions you can begin to implement TODAY
Start to solve this issue today with our simple action plan.
ℹ️ If you know this training will work quickly and help you to change things today, you might be more inclined to buy it.
- Focus on ______
- Highlight the _____________
- Explain __________
- Create a ________
- Collect and use __________
- Create a simple _________
Who this is for:
ℹ️ Identifying exactly who your offering is for helps buyers to understand how relevant your solution may be,
- Business owners
- Sales executives
What you get:
ℹ️ Giving buyers a checklist of everything they will get just before they buy can help solidify their decision.
- 1.5hr Masterclass – access anytime on any device.
- 32 actionable strategies
- 6 point practical action plan
- Lifetime access
Like this kind of stuff?
See all of our Practical Sales Training™ courses here:
Who is James Newell and is he any good?
I’m glad you asked!
I’ve worked with hundreds of companies and trained thousands of people how to overcome many of the problems that selling presents.
From justifying the price to simplifying a complex offering, knowing how to differentiate in the marketplace, how to follow up effectively and more. My methodology is also used by universities and institutions to teach their entrepreneurial students how to present and sell their business / offering.
My methodology is licensed to and trusted by
Hundreds of real reviews from clients and students on Linkedin.
I collect feedback as recommendations on my Linkedin profile, here are a small selection to give you a feel for the impact of my work: