Learn the basics of selling
If you’ve never sold before, or don’t feel comfortable when selling, then there are a number of basics to understand.
It’s important to understand the basic mechanics of what selling actually is (it’s not this) and how you and your buyer behave, to help you feel more in control and be more comfortable in a selling situation.
- How to sell in 200 words.
- Myth busting
- The 7 Questions your clients are thinking / asking
- Understand how your buyer behaves
- What your buyers are “really” buying.
- What your buyers need to feel comfortable to buy
- How to lose the sale
- The 10 rules of Selling Confidence
Once you have some of the basics, it’s also worth considering learning about confidence when selling as this is a common issue – particularly if you haven’t sold before.
Confidence is one of the three main elements you buyer wants to see in you and one of the main elements that’s often lacking.